I DIG Discovery is a free online program for Years 3-6 teachers and students that can be delivered over a school term.
I DIG Discovery Student Challenge contains all resources and materials needed to participate in and complete the challenge, including:
- An exciting introductory challenge video featuring Dr Scott Hocknull (Palaeontologist) and some amazing ancient megafauna discoveries!
- High-quality slides that take students on an exciting science inquiry journey. The slides follow the science inquiry process and prompt students to follow their curiosity, plan scientific investigations, and think of interesting ways to share their discoveries.
- A range of digital 3D Fossils from Queensland Museum’s collection, which your students can explore.
- Suggested tools and equipment for planning investigations.
- 3D reconstructions of megafauna from ancient Queensland.